Patch v.s Pill
Most people still take their dietary supplement orally. But that is changing quickly as millions of people learn about and experience the advantages of transdermal time-release patch direct to bloodstream delivery.
- Dosage Strength - It takes at least 100mg delivered orally to equal a 10mg dose delivered by a transdermal time-release patch. Or to put it another way, Patches deliver 10 times the dosage that comparable supplements taken orally deliver!
- Patch delivery bypasses the harsh acidic digestive system that degrades and destroys most of the original nutrient value of the supplement. Whereas patch delivery bypasses the digestive system and the entire dosage is delivered directly into the bloodstream.
- Instant Direct To Bloodstream Formula Delivery - Dietary supplements delivered by patches start to enter the bloodstream as soon as the patch is applied, as compared to a 2 to 4-hour delay with supplements taken orally.
- The time-release function of the patch optimizes the benefits of the dietary supplement formula by delivering optimized dosage levels over several hours.
- Convenience - What could be easier than applying a patch before bedtime and taking it off when you wake up, instead of remembering to take multiple pills daily.